To promote the well-being of people living in Saudi Arabia and beyond by providing
premium services for two of the most cherished human faculties speech/language and
- Provide state-of-the art clinical services for individuals with speech-language and hearing needs, regardless of age and disorder.
- Conduct applied research in communication sciences and disorders for Saudi people and other Arabic speakers.
- Provide continuing education for professionals in the fields of speech-language pathology and audiology and related disciplines.
- Create public awareness of speech-language and hearing disorders.
- Prevent speech-language and hearing disorders among Saudis and other Arabic speakers.
- Act as an advocate for persons with communication problems.